Friday 1 January 2016

New year

So i currently have only a week left until i go back to uni and to be honest i literally cannot wait, like i literally loving uni at the moment its soo much fun, well apart from the tonne of work I have to do for my course, but other than that ts amazing.
So yh can't wait togo back to uni to get turnt up once again for another term, also this will give me a chance to see what the f*ck  is going on between me and orange juice, like im soo confused to what is going like we still haven't spoken, he's just being soo annoying thats why when  see him at the club i need to make sure im looking fleeky as f*ck to nake him wish he never ignored me, im literally gonna give him a taste of his own medicine, think he can hook up with my other ignoreing me for like 2 week, naaaa that ain't happening, he has to work for it, not gonna give in to easily.
But I hope he still wants to talk to me tho like if I see him he better not ignore me!!

Anyway its now a new year, woah this yar literally went so fast, the year defo ended with a bang! starting uni, meeting new people, finally knowing what I want to do with my life, things seem to be looking up finally, hope i'm not jinxing anything lool.
But yh i celebrated New years eve with my friend from uni A and her friend and it literlly was one of the best night ever like i was literally planning to just stay at home and not really do anything, put we spontaneously when to central london and had dinner and roamed the streets of london, it was literally like carnival all over again, there where so many thirsty guys tho couple of them where really nice, like im talking to one of the guys I met yesterday and he just seems really cool, like nothing sexual or anything just like a genuine conversation and stuff, its nice. So yh London is pretty live on New years eve, you literally don't even have to go and spend ridiculous amounts of money to go clubbing the streest are where the party is at to be honest defo gonna do something like that again next year. But anyway after we spent time in central we ending up going to north london to meet one of A guy friends. and lets just say this is is rich asf like he was even willing to buy us our club ticket which would have been about £50, this guy just spends money like its nothing. His apartment was just soo nice shame he could have cleaned it up a little. guessing this guy thinks he same bachelor or something. so once we had arrived at hes apartment we where just chilling playing good music,drinking, having a laugh it was acually pretty fun, kinda awks at the start but it got better.
Then i randomly hooked up with one of the guys which was intresting lool thats was the second guy i have ever kissed after orange juice, i do have to say he was actually pretty good uknow, he even had braces nd he wasn't even that bad but a little bit of me wished it was orange juice i was actually getting with, i mean i guess it confirmed that i do actually like orange juice but i still want it jst to be a casual thing like n string attachd kind of thing cos i wanna be sexually free looool, gosh that makes me sound like a hoe. Im still gonna keep my V card until I meet the right person and im in a relationship with them. Can't be giving my V card to any fuckboy lol

But damn this guy was soo horny mann he just wanted to keep going and im their like aren't you tired yet loool, cos i was (obv i didn't tell him that).
so yh after all that went down (literally lool) i ended up getting hope at like 1pm the next day, i was literally soo tired like i was even sleeping on the train, i just wanted to go to my bed and sleep.
But yh that was one of the best night ever had soo much fun

Anyway i was thinkin about a new year resolution and i was thinking that i really need to give people a chance expecially when it comes to meeting boys and stuff like that loool, cos i tend to just shut them down there and then, or like i could have a mad crush on somebody but yet not do anything about it cos im too shy or scared ill be shut down then by the time i do have the courage to do something, they end up being in a relationship with somebody else, which is annoying. so yh defo need to giv people a chance
and just anothr general one make sure i have a great first year in uni and start being more orgainsed and manage my tie better with my studies and stop procrastinating all the time      

No comments:

Post a Comment